Columbus, Ohio
2.5K views 1 comment

I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC.It was guaranteed for life, period.

It broke in only 2 weeks. I contacted the company, they said no problem they would replace it. That was over 2 weeks ago, now they won't answer the phone or my emails. I don't get it.

Could have been a great product, the customer service is LOUSY! I would still like to try the product again, after all I did pay for it and they owe me a new one.

I would not recommend this to anyone.Don't buy.

Had an Experience with Patterson Services?

Comments

bobby bradshaw in ga.

i have 4 that are broken that wont answer the about this .terrible product

Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as pictured From You Flowers "I ordered a really cute flower basket arrangement with a teddy bear wearing a sweater with X's and O's on the front.A birthday arrangement.Ordered on the 20th of July to..." Read more Jones Window Systems - Nightmare Jones Window Systems "Very poor customer service and unreliable, the sales person who came out was surprisingly condescending and thought he knew it all!! His name is marc foster, so I checked him..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more Sofa Mart - Cloud leather furniture color coming off - Furniture Row Sofa Mart "I purchased the leather cloud mahogany sectional with the extended 5 yr. leather protection. I called the store at 1.5 years of use for fading they told me to use..." Read more