2.5K views

I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC.It was guaranteed for life, period.

It broke in only 2 weeks. I contacted the company, they said no problem they would replace it. That was over 2 weeks ago, now they won't answer the phone or my emails. I don't get it.

Could have been a great product, the customer service is LOUSY! I would still like to try the product again, after all I did pay for it and they owe me a new one.

I would not recommend this to anyone.Don't buy.

Had an Experience with Patterson Services?

Comments

i have 4 that are broken that wont answer the about this .terrible product

Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more